This beautifully illustrated 5 book series for early readers presents a brilliant mixture of fantasy and fact. The stories are designed to inspire young minds to want to know more about not just the fantastical characters but also the reef creatures in which they are based on.
The Sasha and Friends series introduces readers to wildlife and conservation issues as part of interesting stories, but most of all, it builds an interest in the characters by blending actual species facts with the character traits. The stories in this series also showcase issues such as competition versus cooperation, kindness versus rivalry and disability versus ability and always encourages the reader to relate to a sense of community and growing through being challenged.
All books are premium hard cover and include 4 bonus collector cards with educational fun facts, there are 20 to collect. Suitable for all ages.
Other books in this series include:
- Book 1: How did Sasha become the Princess of the Reef?
- Book 2: Why does Seamore Seagull only have one leg?
- Book 3: How did Rollo meet his Mother?
- Book 4: Why did Ola the Orca swim alone?
- Book 5: Why is Petey the Pelican so grumpy?